Keeping New Hampshire residents healthy must be a priority to keep our state strong. Granite Staters deserve quality, affordable health care, access to effective, evidence-based health programs, a health insurance market that focuses on consumer health, and an overall health system that has the main goal of keeping New Hampshire residents healthy. At New Futures, our health policy work is guided by experts with an in-depth health policy understanding.
Learn more about our 2022 Campaign for a Healthy New Hampshire and join us in speaking up for NH's public health system.
CAMPAIGN FOR A HEALTHY NH BILLS
- HB 255: RELATIVE TO PROHIBITING VACCINE MANDATES BY NH EMPLOYERS
- HB 1210: RELATIVE TO EXEMPTIONS FROM VACCINE MANDATES
- HB 1035: RELATIVE TO EXEMPTIONS FROM SCHOOL VACCINE MANDATES
- HB 1606: MAKING THE STATE VACCINE REGISTRY AN OPT-IN PROGRAM
- SB 288: PROHIBITING THE REQUIRING OF COVID-19 VACCINATIONS FOR SCHOOLS OR CHILD CARE AGENCIES
- SB 374: RELATIVE TO SARS-CoV-2 VACCINATIONS
OTHER BILLS WE ARE FOLLOWING
- HB 103 & SB 422: ESTABLISHING A DENTAL BENEFIT UNDER THE STATE MEDICAID PROGRAM
- HB 1674 & HB 1673: RELATIVE TO REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS AND WOMEN'S HEALTH PRIVACY AND REPEALING THE FETAL HEALTH PROTECTION ACT
- HB 1028: RELATIVE TO THE FORM OF INDIVIDUAL HEALTH INSURANCE POLICIES
- HB 1526: RELATIVE TO INCOME ELIGIBILITY FOR IN & OUT MEDICAL ASSISTANCE