During this difficult and uncertain time, we hope you, your family, and other loved ones are staying safe. At New Futures, we remain dedicated to protecting your health and wellness. If you have any questions on COVID-19 or need to report symptoms, NH has a 24-hour hotline you can call: Dial 2-1-1. For the American Public Health Association's Spanish-language resource hub with the latest evidence-based information on COVID-19, visit: https://www.apha.org/topics-and-issues/communicable-disease/coronavirus/guia
Vaccine eligibility and registration
- Click here to visit New Hampshire's state vaccine page. You can also call 2-1-1 for help with registering and scheduling. For tip sheets and videos that help guide you through the process, visit the State's Resident Resources page. For questions and additional information, visit the State's Frequently Asked Questions page.
Requiring or incentivizing COVID-19 vaccines
- Click here for legal issues in requiring or incentivizing employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Click here for Early Childhood COVID-19 resources
- Click here for health & behavioral health COVID-19 resources
Alcohol and other drugs policy
- Click here for alcohol and other drugs policy COVID-19 resources
- Click here for advocacy during COVID-19 resources
- Click here for food/medication assistance covid-19 resources
General COVID-19 resources
- Click here Medicare/Medicaid and Unemployment/Social Security inormation
- Visit the CDC website for more guidance.
- Visit the Governor's website for all the Executive and Emergency Orders from Governor Sununu that have been issued to date.
- Visit https://www.asbestos.com/cancer/coronavirus-guide/ for a guide to coronavirus for cancer patients.
- Our friends at New Hampshire Legal Assistance have also provided a very useful resource, please read and share.